Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Little Magic

Thumbnail image

I have a slight addiction to Pinterest.  Have you used it?  I think it's wonderful and I have found SO MANY amazing ideas on there for home and for school.  I recently came across this one and had to share it with you...

At our house, Madison recently realized that she had her first loose tooth!  This has led to just a little bit of excitement, as I'm sure you can imagine!  We've read several books about loose teeth and talked (A LOT) about how it wiggles, why it wiggles, why it falls out, how long it takes to fall out....the list of topics goes ON and ON (trust me!). 

Anyway, in my quest for more information to fill her 5 year old brain, I came across a little magic (and who couldn't use more of that in their life!).  Did you know that you can get a picture of the tooth fairy visiting your child?!  No really, it's 'true'!  And so much fun!  Just click on the picture to be taken to the link that will show you how. Just a little something fun that I had to share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment